Student external funding

Council on Undergraduate Research

Norwich University is an Enhanced Institutional Member of the Council on Undergraduate Research (CUR). As such, all members of the Norwich community with email addresses ending “” can become members by visiting the CUR website. This site provides a wealth of information about how to expand funding opportunities for students and their faculty. To become a member, visit the new member page. After you enter your name and title, please be sure to select Norwich University from the drop down menu. It should alert you to the fact that your membership is covered, and then will prompt you to continue to add your contact information. Please note that this membership will include an electronic subscription to the CUR Quarterly.

The Undergraduate Research Summer Fellowship Program of the Council on Undergraduate Research provides support for a seminal experience in the life of an undergraduate natural or social science, mathematics, or engineering student. These fellowships, with approximately $3,500 stipends, provide 10 weeks of research with a faculty mentor on the student’s home campus. Additional information can be found at

Additional Sources

As Institutional Members of the Council on Undergraduate Research, Norwich has access to listings of a wide variety of funding sources, including:

Foundations and Organizations with grant search sites available at no charge as of this posting

US Military Research Offices

Government and Quasi-Governmental Agencies


Connect with us

Norwich University
158 Harmon Drive
Northfield, VT 05663 USA
802.485.2000 | 1.800.468.6679
Copyright © 2018 Norwich University - all rights reserved