Borrowing from VCAL Libraries
Norwich faculty may borrow items from other participating Vermont academic libraries through the Vermont Consortium of Academic Libraries (VCAL) reciprocal borrower program.
Before Visiting a Member Library
- Come to our Circulation Desk and fill out a VCAL borrower information sheet.
- We will give you a VCAL library card and attach an expiration date sticker. When the card expires, simply come back to renew it.
- You are accountable for abiding by other libraries’ lending policies and may want to quickly consult them before visiting.
Borrowing from Member Libraries
- Present your VCAL library card at any participating library to borrow materials. They may also ask to see your Norwich University ID card.
- Return your materials to any participating library.