Finding Computers, Printing and Scanning
Wireless Internet Access
Our building has wireless Internet access throughout. Guests should visit the Library Services Desk for the current guest network password.
Computers and Printing
All computers in the library have the standard University Lab image and are attached to a nearby printer. Computers require a Norwich University Network user name and password. Guest access cards are available at the Library Services Desk for specific machines.
- Seven computers and a printer next to the Library Services Desk.
- 16 computers and a printer in the southeast corner
- 1 computer attached to our digital microform scanner also serves as the government documents machine
- 8 computers and a printer in the northwest corner
- Two of the Mezzanine computers have attached flatbed scanners
- A standalone, overhead scanner is available in the southwest corner. This scanner requires a flash drive to save your scans
- A digital microforms scanner and attached computer are next to the overhead scanner and microfilm collection in the southwest corner