Finding Computers, Printing and Scanning
Wireless Internet Access
Our building has wireless Internet access throughout. Guests must visit the Information Technology Help Desk in Juckett Hall (ext. 2456) for a temporary Guest network account.
Computers and Printing
All computers in the library have the standard University Lab image and are attached to a nearby printer. Computers require a Norwich University Network user name and password. Guest access cards are available at the Circulation Desk for specific machines.
- Six computers and a printer in the reference area
- 12 computers and a printer in the Electronic Classroom
- One computer with attached printer in the east alcove under the grand stairs. Anyone accessing government documents gets priority use of this machine.
- Nine computers total in the north corners and a printer in the northwest corner
- Two of the Electronic Classroom computers have attached flatbed scanners
- A standalone, overhead scanner is also available in the Electronic Classroom. This scanner requires a flash drive to save your scans.