Finding Computers, Printing and Scanning
Wireless Internet Access
Our building has wireless Internet access throughout. Guests must visit the Information Technology Help Desk in Juckett Hall (ext. 2456) for a temporary Guest network account.
Computers and Printing
All computers in the library have the standard University Lab image and are attached to a nearby printer. Computers require a Norwich University Network user name and password. Guest access cards are available at the Library Services Desk for specific machines.
- Seven computers and a printer next to the Library Services Desk. Anyone accessing government documents gets priority use of the far west (Museum side) computer
- 16 computers and a printer in the southeast corner
- 8 computers and a printer in the northwest corner (coming soon)
- Two of the Mezzanine computers have attached flatbed scanners
- A standalone, overhead scanner is available in the southwest corner. This scanner requires a flash drive to save your scans
- A digital microforms scanner and dedicated computer are next to the overhead scanner and microfilm collection in the southwest corner