International Student Services
The International Center provides advice, programs, services and support to international students who come to study at Norwich.
The International Center staff manages Norwich’s involvement in the U.S. government’s Student & Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) as well as institutional compliance with related immigration regulations. We also coordinate arrival for international students and help people with needs such as English as a Second Language (ESL) support and work authorization.
Information for international students
- Changing Your Immigration Status (I-539)
- Income Tax Obligations of International Students and Scholars
- F-1 Students Applying for a Social Security Number
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
- Optional Practical Training (OPT)
- Reduced Course Load (RCL)
- Inviting Your Family and Friends to Visit You in the US
International Student Organization
The International Student Organization (ISO) is a student club dedicated to fostering diversity at Norwich and supporting international students during their academic careers.
We strive to create a friendly environment that entertains, educates and challenges members. We contribute to their social and cultural growth through the events we organize. The International Center helps keep ISO members up to date about issues that affect and impact their lives at NU.
Membership is free and open to all students, faculty, staff and alumni. You don’t have to be “International” to join the club — come meet people from all over the world!