Financial aid

Required forms

In order to register for summer term, students must complete the registration form (PDF) and a summer school worksheet (PDF). If you wish to apply for financial aid, you also must complete the financial aid application (PDF).

Norwich students

Norwich students can make credit card or electronic check payments by using NUpay.

Non-Norwich students

Summer school students who are not Norwich students should call the bursar’s office at 802.485.2055 for assistance.


Payment or financial aid must be secured no later than two weeks before the start of class.

Loan types and requirements

A student may be eligible for a limited Pell Grant and a Federal Subsidized/Unsubsidized Stafford Loan, a Federal Plus Loan, an Alternative loan, and/or Federal Work Study during summer school. To be considered, a student must complete a financial aid application (PDF) and drop it off at the Student Financial Planning Office. In addition the student must:

  • Be enrolled in at least six credit hours taken at Norwich University.
  • Complete the FAFSA form by April 1.

Connect with us

Norwich University
158 Harmon Drive
Northfield, VT 05663 USA
802.485.2000 | 1.800.468.6679
Copyright © 2018 Norwich University - all rights reserved