Housing & meal rates
- Financial aid
- Housing & meal rates
- Add/drop & withdrawal deadlines
- Summer Course Offerings
- Summer Programs home
Meal services are not available during the Early Summer Session.
The rates below include both room and meals for a seven-day meal plan in the Wise Campus Center. The Summer Residence Hall will open at noon on May 15, May 30, and July 3, 2016.
|*ID110 Ecology of the Connecticut River||X||$185|
|No meal service during this session.|
* ID 110 Geology and Ecology of the Connecticut River
- Comprehensive fee for ID110 includes tuition, fees, equipment rental, transportation and food for the nine-day downriver trip.
- Students must purchase their own text/manual.
- The first 21 qualified students who deposit $100 with the Bursar will be allowed in the class.
- Students must also register for the course.
- Students should contact Professor Westerman (802.485.2337) for further information.
Norwich University reserves the right to change without notice fees and charges and any portion of the schedule.